Paramount’s studio lot is accessible by a variety of people, including production clients, office licensees, vendors, special events clients, guests, certain members of the public and Paramount personnel, all of whom access, operate and interact in shared areas. The protocols set forth below represent those that apply generally to public and shared spaces on the lot.
An inherent risk of exposure to COVID-19 exists in any place where people are present. COVID-19 (and its variants) is an extremely contagious disease that can lead to severe illness and death. While Paramount is unable to make, and does not make, any warranties regarding the absence or presence of COVID-19 or any other communicable virus on the premises at any given time, Paramount expects all members of the lot community to do their part to help reduce the spread of COVID-19 and similar viruses, including complying with these protocols. Paramount does not guarantee that you will not be exposed to COVID-19 or any other illness on its premises. If you choose to participate in the Paramount Studio Tour or otherwise access Paramount’s Studio Lot, you do so at your own risk.
Due to the highly contagious nature of COVID-19 and related risks that are present in any shared space, Paramount disclaims any and all liability related to COVID-19 and/or the presence or transmission thereof. Anyone accessing Paramount's premises does so voluntarily at their own risk.
All Paramount tour guests are required to abide by Paramount’s rules, procedures, instructions, requirements and posted signs as from time to time adopted by Paramount, and to comply with all applicable laws, regulations and governmental orders. Entry to Paramount’s premises constitutes acceptance of these lot rules and agreement to comply with them. The rules are subject to change at any time in Paramount’s discretion.
Without limiting the foregoing, all persons entering the Paramount lot must comply with the following:
1. No person shall use any Paramount facilities, locations, services or equipment for any unlawful purpose or activity, or possess or use any weapons, alcohol or illegal substances on Paramount’s premises.
2. All persons entering the lot agree to maintain appropriate sound levels so as not to interfere, hinder or impede motion picture, television or other production-related activities and/or Paramount’s general business operations or cause a nuisance to the surrounding neighborhood or businesses.
3. All persons entering the lot agree to comply with all rules and directives of Paramount regarding the conduct of persons entering the premises, including all security and identification procedures. Entry permission protocols and restrictions may apply due to COVID-19 and/or any similar public health concern.
4. All persons entering the lot agree to act in a lawful, courteous and professional manner at all times. No violent, aggressive, or threatening behavior of any type will be permitted.
5. No person shall access or enter any facilities or locations on Paramount’s premises other than those for which such person has received appropriate credentials and permissions.
6. No smoking (including pipes, electronic and vapor tobacco products and devices) is permitted within any Paramount facilities or in within twenty-five (25) feet of building entrances, nor in any public areas. No marijuana smoking is permitted anywhere on Paramount’s premises. No smoking (including pipes, electronic and vapor tobacco products and devices) is permitted on Paramount’s New York Street. Smoking is currently only permitted in designated smoking areas around the premises.
7. Parking is permitted in designated parking spaces and areas only. Studio Tour parking is available in the visitor lot for $20.
8. Tour guests must be at least 10 years of age or older. No minors are permitted on Paramount’s premises without being accompanied by a parent or legal guardian.
9. All persons entering the lot agree to obey all traffic and parking signs, designations and markings, including no parking zones, pedestrian walkways and handicapped access areas. The speed limit on Paramount’s premises is 8 mph.
10. Any injuries, accidents, thefts, suspicious occurrences and/or incidents on Paramount’s premises must be reported immediately to Paramount’s Security Department at 6-5155.
11. Chemicals of any type are not to be discharged into any sink, toilet, sewer drain, or placed in trash containers or emptied onto the ground. No materials, substances or liquids of any type (including tap water) may be dumped or discharged into any storm drains.
12. No bicycles, roller blades, skateboards, scooters or similar equipment, including but not limited to electric bicycles and other motorized or non-motorized personal transport apparatuses, may be brought onto or used on Paramount’s premises (other than those necessary for those with disabilities).
13. The playing of recreational sports, roller sports, yard games or similar is prohibited. This restriction also applies to green/grassy areas.
14. Tour guests are not permitted to bring pets or animals with them onto Paramount’s premises.
15. No person shall disable, mask, tamper with, cover or otherwise obstruct or modify any safety devices (such as but not limited to fire hydrants, emergency lights, surge protectors, smoke or fire alarms, etc.).
17. Paramount’s premises consist of buildings and facilities of various types and ages. Asbestos and/or lead containing materials (including paint) are known to be present in certain Paramount facilities.
A failure to comply with any of the foregoing may result in removal from and/or being barred from future entries to the premises and/or legal action as permitted by law.